Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Failure to Render Aid

Back in November a San Antonio man was convicted of failing to render aid to a friend. This story was pretty sad. Their car was re-ended on the freeway and the driver went home, leaving his passenger there to die.

This is setting a bad precedence. A Police Officer isn’t forced by law to help anyone, why should a normal person? Could this go from calling for help, to rendering first aid, to failing to help in a fight? I hope not. It’s my choice to help or not help someone. I carry a first aid kit and will help if I can. If it’s a robbery or worst, my family’s safety comes first. Once they are safe, I’ll help anyone else I can. The family comes first, always.

Have you put your life’s priorities in order? Do you know what comes first? I have mine, and it’s really simple; God, family, friends, country. Sit down, put yours in order, and then live by it.

Stay Safe,

Ben

www.ModernSelfProtection.com


No comments:

Post a Comment