Friday, July 24, 2009

Heroes

My friend (CadillacZak) recently asked on his blog "Who are your heroes?" Growing up my heroes were cops and soldiers. Now that I'm grown I can't answer the question as easily. Now I look up to lots of people. Anyone that fights for this country and it's freedoms, are still my heroes. But I look up to just about everyone that is better at something then I am. Some very simple, like a neighbor who is a good father and husband.

I think heroes are anyone that we try and emulate. I'm hoping if you are grown that your heroes are no longer sports or movie stars (unless you know them personally).

The point is, you should pick your heroes intentionally. You should look around in your life and find which people you would like to be like, and spend time with them.

Stay Safe,

Ben

ModernSelfProtection.com

No comments:

Post a Comment